Five months and 27,020 photos later and I'm still loving ThisLife.com.
A cloud based photo and video storage website that makes uploading, storing and searching the 'moments' in your life quick and easy.
1. Oh Where, Oh Where - It finds and uploads all your photos and videos that are scattered around the web and puts them all in one place. That includes RAW files and HD video!
2. Anytime, Anywhere - Everything is stored in the cloud, safe and sound. No worries about that hard drive failure or a camera malfunction and I can access everything anywhere in the world (if there's an internet connection, duh)
3. Can you find me now? - The visual search makes it so easy to locate that photo of a person, place or even a certain activity plus it has facial recognition technology, duplicate detection and image enhancement.
4. There’s an app for that! - Very nice iPhone and iPad app!
5. Nothing is Free, Except This - 1,000 photos or 1 hour of video with the free account.
6. Share and Share alike - You can share what you want, with whom you want, when you want. Send pics to your Facebook wall, Twitter, Tumblr or old fashion e-mail.
7. Privacy Please! - You control all your Moments. They don’t own them and They can’t view them. All defaults are private.
*Disclaimer: I contacted ThisLife to let them know how much I liked their product. After many conversations I decided to work with them and help get the word out about my new favorite cloud photo storage service.