If you're not familiar with TBEX, it's a conference of travel bloggers & writers, their motto is 'Where new media travel writers come to network & learn'
I'm very excited to be speaking at the next TBEX Europe that will be held in Costa Brava, Spain on September 21st and 22nd, 2012.
This will be my third time attending TBEX and second time speaking. I always look forward to going and seeing all my travel friends and colleagues who come from all over the globe to see and hear what's happening in the world of travel, blogging, photography and video. Speaking of video, that's what I'll be speaking about on Day 2 (Sept 21st) in Room 1 at 3pm:
by JD Andrews
Learn from an industry veteran how to capture the best video and audio while on the road.
- Best equipment for traveling videographers: cameras, Tri-pods, computers, lights, mics, batteries, bags etc. plus digital management after the shoot and storage.
- How to keep your gear safe, dry and ready to go at any time.
- How to shoot a professional video that people will want to watch, not just your Mom.
- Recommendations for music, graphics, sound effects etc.
- You and Copyrights - Where to host your videos including the best export, capture rates and settings.
- How to conduct a good interview and best audio equipment to use.
- Good lighting and different shooting angles and techniques
Plus it's in Costa Brava, Spain!!!
So if you're a travel enthusiast that's always wanted to get into travel blogging or a serious travel blogger already, TBEX is a great place to learn, share and have fun! (did I mention it's in SPAIN!) :-)
For more information on TBEX Europe 2012 - CLICK ME! or to Register - CLICK ME!
Hope to see you there.